The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick thinking, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. He/she must be friendly, have a positive, "can-do" attitude and be able to apply common sense and exercise good judgment. Ideal candidate has music industry experience, a desire to become an artist manager, and understands the level of motivation and follow-through that is necessary to be successful in a start-up environment. You must be ready and willing to wear many hats with a smile on your face. Must love music and have a passion for entertainment!
What you'll do:
Provide support on administrative tasks, such as:
- Assist in day-to-day artist management responsibilities, including coordination of artist schedules and itineraries
- Help maintain demanding calendar including booking and confirming meetings, studio time, tv/radio appearances, interviews, speaker requests, rehearsals, shows, etc.
- Coordinate with partners, venues, etc. to make sure the flow of information is not disrupted
- Provide support at affiliate events
- Organize and curate meeting materials, contact lists, account information, priorities lists, communications, etc.
- Create PowerPoint presentations, decks, etc. for internal and external meetings
- Answer phones (screen and document incoming calls), arrange and coordinate conference calls, book conference room, etc.
- Assist in making travel arrangements for artists, including car, hotel and flights
- Prepare thorough itineraries
- Help plan and execute parties and events such as Artist dinners, after show parties etc.
- A&R research / work with marketing team to provide relevant data for A&R analysis
- Research potential sponsorship opportunities and brand collaborations
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Superb follow-through
- Must demonstrate high degree of professionalism and attention to detail with a warm smile and friendly demeanor
- Reliable, trustworthy, and exercises sound judgment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work enthusiastically across organizations, levels, and diverse personalities while applying the 'whatever it takes' attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other office productivity tools (email, calendaring, gmail), and willing to learn new technologies
- Music Industry experience REQUIRED
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org