Digital marketing coordinator (NYC)
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator you will be a driving force in developing and executing social strategies in the digital space. The ideal candidate will be a clear, confident communicator with digital experience and a demonstrated 'data-driven' focus. The position requires a fair command of the technical aspect of web development (including advertising, apps, mobile, search, online video, social media, etc.). This position is the conduit between brand management, managers, artists and labels.
What you’ll do:
Social Media -
· Oversee artist social channels
· Monitor videos, photos, comments and posts for brand appropriateness – lead the communication around Faction and it’s artists
· Develop, manage and analyze online marketing initiatives
· Drive profitable traffic through viral and social marketing campaigns
· Strategize with digital partners to develop opportunities for growth and engagement
· Set up appropriate outlets that encourage the spread of user generated content
Other Marketing Responsibilities -
· Maintain digital marketing budget
· Help develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing plans and programs
· Monitor and track timelines to ensure information and deliverables are produced/received for each project
· Stay up to date with digital marketing industry trends/ Research new digital companies that could be beneficial partners.
· Help plan, market and oversee digital advertising and online promotional activities
· Help create and distribute Marketing Newsletter
What you’ll bring:
· 2-3 years minimum digital marketing experience
· Basic graphic design and HTML knowledge a plus!
· Superb writing and communication skills
· Content creation and branding experience
· Friendly, dependable, and resourceful team player
· Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, start-up environment
· High energy and results oriented. You’ll always look for improvements.
· Music Industry Required
Please send cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org