Digital Marketing Intern
The ideal candidate will be a clear, confident communicator with a solid understanding of the digital space related to music and a demonstrated 'data-driven' focus. This role will assist the marketing team with all things related to brand management, release campaigns, ongoing social optimization, etc.
What you'll do:
- Execute social posts across all social channels
- Monitor videos, photos, comments and posts for brand appropriateness -- lead the communication around Faction and its artists
- Analyze online marketing initiatives
- Strategize with digital partners to develop opportunities for growth and engagement
- Set up appropriate outlets that encourage the spread of user generated content
Other Marketing Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of digital marketing plans and programs
- Monitor and track timelines to ensure information and deliverables are produced/received for each project
- Stay up to date with digital marketing industry trends/ Research new digital companies that could be beneficial partners
- Help plan, market and oversee digital advertising and online promotional activities
What you'll bring:
- A passion for music
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Content creation and branding experience
- Friendly, dependable, and resourceful team player
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- High energy and results oriented. You'll always look for improvements.
- Basic graphic design knowledge a plus!
- Music Industry experience required
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org