- Minimum 2 years of direct professional entertainment/music industry experience in an administrative, executive assistant or day-to-day artist management role.
- B.A. Degree or equivalent experience
- Start-up experience preferred
- Music Industry experience REQUIRED
FACTION is a technology-enabled management services company based in Los Angeles that is transforming the way talent, managers, and business partners interact within their ecosystem. FACTION provides its managers with a suite of centralized resources and services, unites them with a proprietary communication and information sharing platform, and creates a collaborative culture through equity ownership for everyone.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick thinking, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. He/she must be friendly, have a positive, "can- do" attitude and be able to apply common sense, solve problems and execute tasks with minimal direction. FACTION is seeking someone who is constantly looking for ways to increase efficiency and better the working environment for everyone on the team. He/she will understand how their work influences others and the company as a whole, and be committed to the accomplishing the goals set for them. This person will be responsible for making sure that the office runs like a well-oiled machine and takes pride in their ownership of this role. Daily oversight of office organization and cleanliness must be in your DNA, and every day is different with new opportunities and challenges. FACTION is a fast-growing start-up organization; We move at lightning speed and need a smart, driven candidate who can jump in and join the pack.
Provide support on administrative tasks, such as:
- Assist in day-to-day artist management responsibilities, including coordination of artist schedules and itineraries
- Maintain a demanding calendar including booking and confirming meetings, studio time, TV/radio appearances, interviews, speaker requests, rehearsals, shows, etc.
- Assist with tour routing, (marketing) advancing and create/manage budgets
- Coordinate with partners, venues, etc. to make sure the flow of information is not disrupted
- Create, organize and curate meeting materials, contact lists, account information, priorities lists, communications, etc.
- Create documents, presentations, decks, etc. for internal and external meetings
- Handle domestic and international travel arrangements, including vans/buses, hotels and flights
- Reconcile expense reports, event budgets, handling billing, P/Os, etc.
- Fill out and tracking paperwork related to royalties, publishing rights, award submissions, merchandising, etc.
- A&R research / Working with marketing team to provide relevant data for A&R analysis
- Pull Buzzangle, Next Big Sound, and Soundscan reports
- Stay on top of industry trends and innovations
Office Manager duties include:
- Represent FACTION Entertainment in everything you do
- Welcome visitors and be a positivity powerhouse at front desk
- Serve as the central hub and main point of contact for a 30+ person team
- Answer and route telephones
- Maintain overall cleanliness and organization of the entire office including kitchen, conference rooms, stock closet, work spaces and private offices
- Ensure all office supplies are stocked, organized, and accessible
- Handle mail/package receiving and shipping
- Coordinate with building management
- Source and negotiate with vendors and service providers
- Provide support to social media coordinators as needed
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an office manager, operations, administrative or executive assistant role, ideally within the entertainment or music industry
- Strong, positive team player with a collaborative work style
- High energy and results oriented
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be an extremely organized, process-driven thinker capable of project management
- Proven ability to solve problems, make decisions, and resolve conflicts
- Able to work enthusiastically across organizations, levels, and diverse personalities while applying the 'whatever it takes' attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other office productivity tools (email, calendaring, gmail), and willing to learn new technologies.
- Experience in Social Media and marketing preferred
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com