Sick Puppies are a chart-topping Los Angeles-based and Australian-bred rock/alt trio. Their lead single "Stick to Your Guns" was the lead track from the band's 4th studio album "FURY". The single reached the top 10 at US Rock radio. The second single "Where Do I Begin" reached top 20 and new single "Black & Blue" is currently being serviced to radio.
Since bursting into the rock scene, Sick Puppies have sold over 1 million records including a Gold album certification for their breakout Tri-Polar which yielded over 2 million single sales. Sick Puppies have been touring extensively throughout the US. The group is scheduled to tour with Skillet in spring 2017 with more headline and festival dates to be confirmed for the rest of the year.
- Official Tour Sponsor Inclusions
- Branding - Bus Wrap | Logo Inclusion on all assets
- Press - Logo usage in approved online promotions | PR to support the tour
- Online - Sponsor logo inclusion
- Link on official event website(s) | Custom messages on Facebook and Twitter related to sponsorship
- Sponsor logo and hyperlink in targeted tour and artist email blasts
- Additional - Content partnerships | Retail opportunities
- Logo/info on mainstages
- 1 million albums sold!
- Over 2 million singles sold!
- 5 smash singles at radio!
- 80 million+ streams on Spotify
- 250 million+ combined views on Youtube
Top Five Cities From Spotify
- Los Angeles
Paul Stepanek Management Inc.
+1 310 6225969
Ron Opaleski - WME
+1 310 8594430
Robbie Brown - WME
+1 310 8594593
EUROPE + ROW
Steve Strange - X-Ray Touring
+44 (0)20 7749 3500