Sick Puppies are a chart-topping Los Angeles-based and Australian-bred rock/alt trio. Their lead single "Stick to Your Guns" was the lead track from the band's 4th studio album "FURY". The single reached the top 10 at US Rock radio. The second single "Where Do I Begin" reached top 20.
Since bursting into the rock scene, Sick Puppies have sold over 1 million records including a Gold album certification for their breakout Tri-Polar which yielded over 2 million single sales. Sick Puppies have been touring extensively throughout the US, clocking in over 1,000 live shows. To date, the group's cumulative Spotify streams exceed 115 million!
- Official Tour Sponsor Inclusions
- Branding - Bus Wrap | Logo Inclusion on all assets
- Press - Logo usage in approved online promotions | PR to support the tour
- Online - Sponsor logo inclusion
- Link on official event website(s) | Custom messages on Facebook and Twitter related to sponsorship
- Sponsor logo and hyperlink in targeted tour and artist email blasts
- Additional - Content partnerships | Retail opportunities
- Logo/info on mainstages
- 1 million albums sold!
- Over 2 million singles sold!
- 5 smash singles at radio!
- 1.4 million monthly listeners on Spotify
- 120 million+ streams on Spotify
- 150 million+ combined views on Youtube
Top Five Cities From Spotify
- Los Angeles
Paul Stepanek Management Inc. / FACTION Entertainment
+1 310 6225969
NORTH AMERICA / AUSTRALASIA
Marsha Vlasic - Artist Group International
EUROPE / ROW
Dan DeVita - TKO