As Social Media Coordinator, you will be assisting in developing social media strategies and spearheading the execution for Faction artists' social accounts. The ideal candidate will be a clear, confident communicator with digital experience and a demonstrated 'data-driven' focus. The position requires a strong command of content creation and copywriting skills.
What you'll do:
- Oversee artist social channels
- Manage social media by monitoring videos, photos, comments and posts for brand appropriateness -- lead the communication around Faction and it's artists
- Analyze what similar artists are doing and recommend and implement appropriate social strategies
-Drive profitable traffic through viral and social marketing campaigns
-Set up appropriate outlets that encourage the spread of user generated content
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years minimum social media experience
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Content creation and branding experience
- Friendly, dependable, and resourceful team player
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- High energy and results oriented. You're always looking for improvements.
-Music-industry experience required